It has been a long time since our last post. We have been busy attending Lance's wedding and reception (Jared's little brother). Then our laptop crashed and we spent over a week trying to fix it. At the beginning of the month Jared moved into his new office, which is spectacular. And somewhere during all that we all got sick. Our lives have been nothing short of a whirlwind that left behind fun memories and a few pictures.
Wedding and Reception
Lance and Cindy's wedding was in Provo, Utah and we were able to spend a couple of days visiting with lots of family. We were able to see Kat's parents and three of her siblings, including a future brother-in-law. The reception was the next weekend in Vernal and it was great to have all of Jared's siblings together. I think the last time we were all together was during our trip to Hawaii in June of 2007. Their wedding colors were purple and black, so we just reused the clothes from my brother's wedding last year. The girls looked darling in matching dresses. I love the pictures of the cousins and the brothers with their dad. Of course no reception is complete without decorating a car, a house, and sometimes even both. All the nieces and nephew were enlisted for decorating the house and car. They strung toilet paper all throughout Lance's house, while the adults put saran wrap on the toilet, filled shoes with soy beans, and poured pounds of soy beans in his Yukon. Then to complete the fun the kids poured chocolate and strawberry syrup over their other car and then topped it off with sprinkles and marshmallows. Unfortunately, we forgot to take pictures of all the fun. As of last night Lance and Cindy are still finding soy beans in the Yukon.



Jared's New Office
Here are a few pictures of Jared's new office. He spent countless hours researching info and making sure all the construction went according to plan. They love all the extra room. They went from 1200 square feet to about 2500 square feet.

Kat's Birthday
So it was my birthday earlier this month and Jared did a great job suprising me. He dropped me off at a spa where I had a manicure, pedicure, and massage. He picked me up and we went bowling and out to dinner. I absolutely loved it and love that he was so thoughtful.
Random Tidbits and Pictures
One day I was at Target with the kids and asked if they wanted chicken nuggets. Of course they answered yes (what kids says no to chicken nuggets?). I asked if they wanted the dinosaur ones and Kinsey started say no, no. I was confused until she acted scared and said "bite me." I told her no they won't bite you they are just food. That night while she was eating them she said, "Mom, they don't bite me."
I have to post the latest with my couponing. One of the blogs I look at posed the question "what can you buy with $20?" I thought I would try it out. So for $16.10 I bought:
2 Schick Hydro Razors
1 Bottle of Infusium Leave in Treatment
1 Biore Face Wash
1 Biore Pore Strips
2 Bottles of Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean
2 Bags of Pasta
1 Bunch of Bananas
28 Boxes of Cereal (Kelloggs, General Mills, and Post)
I didn't think I did too bad. I was so excited to stock up on the cereal.
Spring suprised us with a late snow and the two older girls loved one more chance to play in the snow.


Here are a couple pictures of Kate. She is such a smiley happy baby and we all love to make her smile. She also loves to clasp her hands when she is sleeping and I couldn't resist the picture.


Weddings are so fun! I am glad you got to spend time with family. Jared's office looks great! We are going to have to get some tips from him in the future. That is so awesome about the couponing and $16.10!! Soooo great!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great update! Jared's office looks so nice--I bet he is loving it! Way to go on your couponing. I love that I know exactly which deals you did and where. Ha-ha! We were out of town last week and didn't get to enjoy the cereal deal and catalinas...bummer! But, I can't complain too much--we still have a ton of cereal from the last time I stocked up. :)
ReplyDelete