Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kenadee Reading

I just had to post something about Kenadee. Yesterday I told her that before she could do www.starfall.com (which is a great educational site) she had to read to me. She grabbed Dr. Suess' Hop on Pop book. I was absolutely shocked. She was reading so many of the words without needing to sound them out. Then she did a great job sounding out the words she did not know. We are incredibly proud of her--she learns more and more everyday.
We registered her for kindergarten a couple of weeks ago. She misses the cut off date by a couple of weeks, but they are going to let her start anyway. I know she will do great.

2 comments:

  1. That's AMAZING! She will do great in school--she's always been such a smart gal. And--she loves her books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful! I love starfall too. My kids have fun with it. I am going to have to get that Dr. Suess book. I don't think I've ever heard of it.

    ReplyDelete