Sunday, February 21, 2010

So this week in the Hadlock home has been fun and exciting. It snowed Friday and Saturday and the two older girls loved spending time outside. Friday we just played in the front yard, having a snow ball fight and rolling around. Then Saturday we loaded up the 4-wheeler and the sled and headed for the mountains. We tied the sled to the 4-wheeler and pulled the girls around. At one point Jared and I were on the 4-wheeler with Kate in the front pack carrier and the two older girls were pulled behind us on the sled. Kinsey was not too sure about the being on the sled, but Kenadee really liked it until the end when she was complaining it was too bumpy. So as you can see in the picture Kenadee had reached her limit and refused to smile for the picture.




Then Wednesday night Kate pooped while I was holding her and it exploded out the back of her diaper and went on my shirt, continued down my pant leg, and then landed on my shoes and the floor. All I could do was laugh and have Jared take a picture.







I also figured I would post some pictures of all the girls as babies. People cannot believe how much Kate and Kinsey look alike. I will let you all decide.


Kinsey


Kate



Kenadee

2 comments:

  1. WOW! They do look a lot alike! More than Kenadee anyway. That looks like so much fun--going out on the 4 wheeler and going sledding! I still remember Cal (I think it was) getting you wet right before church started! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun parents you are! The poop pictures are HILARIOUS! I've been pooped on--but that was a good one! It made it all the way to the floor. So funny. And, yeah...Kinsey and Kate look SOOO similar. I'm sure they look more different in person--but, in the pictures they look like the same baby to me. :)

    ReplyDelete