Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kate's Baby Blessing

We blessed our sweet little Kate Abigail February 7. We loved having some of our family here to celebrate the occasion with us. As you can tell the other two girls were not too pleased to have pictures taken.





















3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. t is fun that you have a blog! I am impressed with how long you have lived without the internet at home! AMAZING! Anyway, you all look great and I love Kenzie's hair. That is such a cute cut on her! Allie has finally decided she wants hers long. It is not going that well because she still hates to have it brushed. I have to remind her every time that I will cut it if she throws a fit. haha So we will see how long it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! It is crazy and fun to see Kennadee sooo big!! You guys have a beautiful family, and it is great to see you doing so well!

    ReplyDelete