So, we have finally decided to enter the 21 Century. We have internet at home!!! I decided to start a blog to keep people updated with all our adventures. I know it is going to take me a while to figure out this whole blogging thing, particularly the pictures.
Yay! You have a blog! And...I get to be the first official comment leaver. :) Kate is SO cute! I seriously thought that was a picture of Kinsie at first though. Is it just the picture or do they really look exactly the same? :) Whatever it is--you sure have 3 adorable little girls! I'll be excited to check your blog and stay in better touch with what you guys are up to.
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! Thanks for sharing. Your girls are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear everything. Oh Lisa is getting married on May 2nd in Junction, so maybe we could get together on the 1st for lunch...keep you posted!
ReplyDelete