Why do I go shopping with all 3 girls? Everytime I do I want to rip my hair out one at a time. This time Kenadee and Kinsey insisted on one of the red carts that has the 2 seats upfront--they selected that one over the ever exciting car cart. I thought okay it will be easier to keep track of them. Bad idea. At least in the car cart, I do not hear all the fighting and bickering. First thank goodness I wiped the bar with a lysol wipe because Kinsey thought it was her personal chewing toy. I am sure the wipe only killed 99.9% of the germs, leaving the remaining .1% to multiply in her mouth and turn her into a big ball of festering bacteria, adding to the pools of snot already oozing out of her nose. Then it was the constant "she's touching me," "she said pee," and "she's bothering me again." I threatened to get another cart, but it fell on empty ears. Perhaps next time strait jackets are in order. Then I could put both of them on the rack under the cart and not worry about escaping sisters or squabling siblings. Oh, the joyous jobs of motherhood. Next I ventured to the library and wondered if I was crazy! But really I think the Lord blessed us mothers with an incredibly short term memory when it comes to outings. I do love my three little girls even if they drive me crazy sometimes. I have a friend who always tells us young mothers to enjoy the time when your kids actually want to go with you to the store. I am sure at some point in my life I will look back on this time and wish I could do it again, but for now I will just have to take her word for it.
These last couple of weeks we have gone shed antler hunting as a family. We love to be outdoors all together. Now that we have 3 girls, Kenadee has to walk while Kinsey and Kate are in backpack carriers. The irony is that Kenadee always begs to be carried and Kinsey wants to walk. Kenadee has done a great job walking though. Jared usually gets stuck with the 2 older girls while I get to enjoy a few moments of solitude with Kate. I am close enough to hear their conversation but cannot see them. Kenadee constantly talks about everything and particularly how you have to be careful by the cactus because they are so dangerous. And she always tells Jared that she is doing such a good job walking and that she is not even getting tired. Kinsey beckons to the animals with such calls as this "wake up deer, elk."

Earlier this week Jared was checking on Kinsey in the bathroom and he found her standing on a stool bent over peering into the toilet. Weird but not unexpected from a 2 year old. The most amusing part is that she was so enthralled with its contents that her hair got wet.
Kinsey just loves Kate. Sometimes a little too much! Lately she will ask to hold Kate and she insists that we put her on the left shoulder. Then Kinsey will fall onto her back and roll side to side all the while holding (more like squeezing) Kate. Thank goodness Kate is such a happy baby who can deal with Kinsey's persistant pestering.

I have gotten into couponing lately. I have a friend who posted information about her experiences on her blog. I decided to give it a try. I am still learning so it takes me a while to match all my coupons with the sales. However I have saved a lot of money in the few weeks doing this. I have been able to get so many products for free or for pennies on the dollar. For example I bought 6 tubes of Colgate toothpaste for $3. Hopefully as I learn the ropes it will not take me as much time. One of the most exciting things with the whole experience is that I have been able to share the information with some other ladies here and help them save money.
Here are some other pictures of the girls.
Just thought this was a cute one of Kenadee and Kate






I love the haircut! And your glasses! That is funny about Kinsey's bathroom experience. Too funny. Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteLove the update! Your haircut is so cute! You're lucky to look great with long or short hair. What a great thing to donate it. You're amazing!
ReplyDeleteHey--did you get the free deodorant at Safeway? Well--it was actually a money-maker... Love those deals! Anyway--your girls are so cute. Ellee wants to go put her princess dress on now. I guess I should have waited until tomorrow to show her the pictures. :)
Such cute girls! It is still so hard to believe that Kenadee is so big! It's so fun to see your sweet family! Cute haircut, too :))
ReplyDelete